What happens when two of Australias most successful and respected golf coaches join forces for a golf school at one of the best golf resorts in the country? Come and find out…
3 Day GOLF SCHOOLS
June 28th - 30th 2022 Places available
September 5th - 7th 2022 Places available
October 24th - 26th 2022 Places available
$500 deposit per person. Balance due 2 weeks before the trip.
We are excited to announce the ProGolfGals 3 DAY SCHOOL at Kooindah Waters Golf Resort on the Central Coast of NSW
NOVEMBER 2021 Attendees:
Anne and Dee were both just so lovely. A well run, fun, varied, well balanced as far as group numbers etc. the course was great. accompanied and food good. I would highly recommend it to all my golf buddies. so glad I was able to do it. A real treat.
I am pleased I now have a much better idea what I have been doing wrong and how to work to rectify my game. I am very pleased with Dennise’s explanation of how I should be holding and swinging the club with my long arms. It has certainly given me something to work on. The school is very enjoyable and well structured and I would recommend it to anyone who is ready to improve their game.
You have watched them on YouTube now learn from them in person.
We know that you can’t travel too much at the moment, so The ProGolfGals have put together a special 3 day golf school 1 hours drive north of Sydney.
This school is open to just 12 golfers (small groups, just 6 in each) so hurry to book your fully guaranteed place (money back in the unlikely event that COVID-19 means we cant go ahead). Includes personalised biomechanical screen, aimpoint green reading clinic, short game, long game, mental strategy session and lots lots more.
INCLUDED in the price
1. Two nights luxury accomodation at Kooindah Waters Golf Resort
2. Full buffet breakfast each morning
3. Small group clinics each morning covering putting, chipping, pitching and bunkers
4. On course strategy sessions each day including course management and score reducing tips
5. Bonus Aimpoint clinic
6. Bonus mental strategies session over a glass of wine! How to beat the nerves when you play
7. Full personalised manual to take home so you wont forget anything you have learned
8. Welcome coffee and farewell lunch included
Flights / transport to or from Kooindah Waters
Meals other than those specified
Travel Insurance (Highly recommended)
This school is open to all golfers, male and female. Come on your own or come in a group, you will be well looked after. All skill levels are also welcomed as we have very small groups and will group you according to your handicap level and there is a lot of individual attention
Meet the ProGolfGals and improve your golf game dramatically
- 3 days of game improvement classes (only 6 per class) including on course sessions
- An individual Biomechanical screening. Find out how you should swing for your individual body type and why you may have been struggling to improve for this very reason. Its the easy way to improve your golf.
- Putting, chipping, pitching, bunkers. BONUS Intro to Aimpoint Clinic. Find out why Adam Scott and 94 winners on the Worldwide golf tours are using this scientific green reading technique and how you can too.
- On course strategies each day to put it all into practise
- Mental session. How to stay focused and reduce the nerves when you play golf
CONGRATULATIONS to Amanda Z (left) from Royal Sydney GC. Winning multiple trophies just a few months after attending the proGolfGals Golf School.
Who are the ProGolfGals
Dennise Hutton and Anne Rollo are the ProGolfGals. Both are Tournament winning golf professionals. Dennise has won twice on the European Tour and is the only woman to be named NSW Teaching Professional of the Year. Anne is also a European Tour Tournament winner, tour record holder and has taught golf for the past 25 years. Between them they have hosted over 60 golf schools.
Twin Share in a luxury hotel room. $1999 pp
Single supplement $160
Twin Share in a 2 bedroom Apartment (your own bedroom and own bathroom) $2099 pp
Call Linzey on 0418 309 830 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book
$500 secures your place, balance due 2 weeks prior to trip.
(Your deposit is fully refundable if the tour does not go ahead for any reason)